To make taxes and bookkeeping less stressful for creative small business owners who want to focus their energy on their craft.
Our Core Values are the guidelines we follow in order to best serve our clients and encourage a working environment that’s helpful, supportive, and beneficial to all.
Our Core Values are:
- Integrity – always doing the right thing with respect to the law and the client’s interests
- Responsiveness – never leave a client’s email unanswered for more than 48 hours
- Compassionate – put yourself in the client’s shoes and make taxes and bookkeeping less painful
- Knowledge – take the time to educate whenever possible
- Empowerment – give the client the tools needed so they can feel confident in running their business
While we work remotely, we also keep regular, predictable hours – you’re not expected to check in when you’re off unless previously arranged for a specific purpose.
In return, we trust that you’ll reliably be here for us when you say you will – and that means working exclusively on Amy Northard, CPA LLC projects during your work hours (not on unsanctioned side projects or other work). We do understand that life happens during the day and that doctors and school officials keep schedules, too – but we expect that you’ll respect your coworkers by minimizing the impact of those and other unavoidable mid-day appointments.
We will do everything we can to protect your work environment to make sure it’s always conducive to producing your best work.