TBD, based on experience
Who we are
We are a boutique CPA firm who works virtually with small business owners all over the US to prepare tax returns, streamline bookkeeping systems, and provide general tax/bookkeeping consulting. As our client list has continued to grow, it’s necessary to build a team that will support the continued growth of our firm and our creative small business owner clientele.
We are seeking an experienced tax professional to work with our firm on a contract basis.
- Prepares individual returns primarily with Schedule C’s, Schedule E’s, and home offices ensuring quality and accuracy
- Prepares partnership and S-corp returns ensuring quality and accuracy
- Performs tax research as requested
- Meets all deadlines regarding tax return reviews and projects
- Clearly communicates missing tax information to manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Three or more years of experience in public accounting
- Individual, partnership and S-corp return preparation experience
- Drake tax software experience
- Must be organized, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work increased hours from February-April 15
- Foster an environment of open, honest, and timely communication
- Strong accounting software and Excel skills
- Comfortable working in a paperless environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Work experience that demonstrates interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to observe and understand business processes, ensuring complete and accurate documentation.
Please complete the form and attach a cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, I’d love to hear why you feel this job would be a great fit for you.